ONLINE CRASH COURSE FOR
This Program can improve your rank by thousands
COVID-19 Pandemic have affected lives of billions in all strata across the globe. The student community, school leaving students, in particular, have been affected severely. The students aspiring for premier medical colleges in India have been pushed to uncertainty over their preparation as all Classroom activities remain shut.
However, FIITJEE Medical, being a student centric institute, cannot allow to take this pandemic a toll on the aspirations of a student. Thus, we have moved all our activities (Teaching, testing, analysis, PTM etc.) online.
About NEET by NTA
With AIIMS & JIPMER admissions merging with NEET from the year 2020, Pre-Medical entrance examination has now been standardized. After NTA taking over the reins of NEET from CBSE considerable changes have been noted in all aspects including standard of question paper. Now AIIMS and JIPMER being included in the ambit of NEET; changes in the level of questions are expected.
PATTERN OF TEST : The NEET (UG) – 2020 shall consist of one question paper containing 180 multiple choice questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The schedule of examination activities and other important information are as follows:
|Date of Examination
||26th July, 2020
|Duration of Examination
||180 minutes (03 hours)
|Mode of Examination
||Pen and Paper
Program Focus & Objective
TRIUMPH – Online Crash course for NEET is designed in such a way that it would help in plugging loopholes, clear stumbling blocks and enhance your skills. Besides, the program will also highlight important time management techniques and revision strategies to achieve optimum performance on the NEET day.
Emphasis on making the students learn and master the most important concepts of Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- Live Online Classes:(not recorded) will be provided for the entire duration of the program. Our live classes have already become very popular and students already enrolled in FIITJEE Medical are reaping benefits of these classes.
- 55-day long program: It’s the longest duration Rank improvement program compared to any other similar program. 200+ hours are invested in teaching, testing and analysis.
- Well Planned course structure: The whole course is divided into modules and units. Units deals with individual subject whereas a module comprises of all the subjects
- Extensive Testing: Test after each UNIT and Module. This ensures closing of the unit/Module with complete understanding. The Unit Tests specifically focuses on speed and accuracy, a very important tool to improve rank in NEET.
- RPI (Rank Potential Index) is given after every test. RPI is the most scientific way of analyzing one’s performance.
- Cumulative module tests: This ensures revision of the course done simultaneously with the progress of the course
- Life Line test series: A series of 8 full test and Concept strengthening sessions is included in the Course free of Cost.
- Concept Tracking and Test Analysis: Meticulous analysis after every test. Rank Potential index is provided for better understanding of the current position. Corrective measures are provided to plug in loopholes in these sessions. These sessions will improve your rank manifold in final NEET Exam
- Time Management: Empowering each student to have a strategy of his own for TIME MANAGEMENT which is very crucial at this juncture. The student will be learning all important aspects of time management which will make the student perform to his/her best potential on the JEE Exam day.
- Maths for Medical: We understand that mathematics is an important tool in solving problems of Physics and Chemistry. Our specially designed course addresses the issues faced by the students, especially those without mathematics in +2.
- Doubt clearing facility
- Comprehensive study material (Will be provided online) designed for a rank improvement program
Why Should you join FIITJEE Medical’s TRIUMPH- Online Crash course for NEET?
- The whole course is divided into 5 modules. Each module has 3 Units, one each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The topics are grouped in such a way that the students can revise similar and related concepts together.
- Each module will have the following components
- Difficult/Important concept teaching with Tips and Tricks to solve problems. You must have been preparing dedicatedly for last one/two years, however, at this this stage it’s required to look back revise and practice those concepts where students tend to make mistakes. We have identified those concepts and will be training you specifically to avoid common mistakes in those topics
- Module Test: Every module will have NEET pattern test based on the syllabus of that module and certain percentage of previous module of that subject. These module tests are designed to test i) Basic understanding of the concepts ii) Ability to comprehend iii) Ability to analyze and choose question iv) Mange time.
- Cumulative Test: One of the important aspect to do well in competitive exam is to revise concepts regularly. The Cumulative tests after every 2 modules helps to revise simultaneously with the progress of the course.
- Lifeline Test series: A series of 4 tests exactly on NEET pattern and level to make you exam ready
- Concept wise Tracking & Analysis: After every Module test through our Digital Tracking System, analysis is done for each student and their strengths and weaknesses are recorded. Based on such analysis we will recommend students the course of action. This activity will help the students to improve their Ranks by many folds.
- Concept strengthening classes on select concepts will be scheduled after every full test.
Eligibility : All aspirants of NEET 2020.
Admission Process: Direct admission to all Aspirants of NEET 2020. However, as there are limited seats in each location / batch, admission will be offered on first come first served basis.
Scholarship up to 100% on total course fee is available based on performance of NEET -2019 & NEET – 2018
|NEET Score in NEET -2019/NEET-2018
||100% on Course fee
|500 – 549
||100% on Tuition fee & 50 % on Admission fee
|450 – 499
||100% on Tuition fee
|400 – 449
||75% 0n Tuition fee
|350 - 400
||50% on Tuition fee
Putri Empowerment: For Girl students. Additional 25% waiver on the balance tuition fee after the maximum applicable waivers of all Categories are used.
# In case a student is eligible for multiple waivers then the highest one will be applicable. The maximum waiver can be 100% of the course fee
Rs 9900/- (inclusive of tax)
+'With effect from 1 July 2017, Goods and Service Tax i.e. GST would be applicable in India. Accordingly, any additional cost resulting from enactment of “GST or any other law”, towards leviable taxes, in respect of goods and services to be supplied, would be recovered from the students and would not be borne by FIITJEE Limited.
^ Lifeline Test series worth Rs 1499/- + GST is offered free of cost to all students enrolled in Triumph Online NEET crash course.
Frequently Asked Questions
This program is to supplement your current preparation be it self-preparation or through any institute. The major objective of this program is RANK IMPROVEMENT in NEET 2020, which includes
- Difficult/important Concept teaching
- Focus on stumbling blocks
- Extensive testing
- In depth test analysis
- Rank potential Index
FIITJEE Medical has already made deep inroads in Online Classes. Your experience in these classes will strengthen your learning so far. Further, You would get a fresh perspective to look at the subjects. This will make it a welcome change for you
We believe in success of a student its 90% of the student and 10% of the rest. So, if you are determined and focused to achieve you dreams this program will definitely help you.
We will track your performance concept wise based on the tests that you take. We have all our tests bench marked and you will be provided with Rank Potential Index (RPI) after every test.
Based on your performance in the test we will map it on our benchmarking and predict your possible rank in the actual exam if you perform similarly in the actual exam.
Yes, comprehensible material (online mode) with Rank Improvement focus will be provided