For Medical & NEET, 2020
The Program That has Produced Maximum TOPPERS
Synchronized study of X Board, XII Boards, International Olympiads and National Level Scholastic Exams like National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) along with the main focus on Medical Entrance examinations like NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER.
In a Major Announcement, The National Testing Agency (NTA) – conducting body of the NEET entrance exam announced that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be conducted through offline mode from 2019 Onwards and the exam will be conducted once in a year.
FIITJEE Medical prepares you for NEET,AIIMS & JIPMER in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well all competitive as well as Entrance Exams.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for Medical entrance exams have also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVE
Excellence in NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER : Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Biology and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky questions by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in Medical Entrance exams. Each student has the right strategy for himself /herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER Entrance Exams but also in XII Board Exams.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Entire course is divided into 5 phases (Class XI – 3 Phases & Class XII – 2 Phases) followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER.
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: In class XI & Class XII Physics, Chemistry & Biology with focus for NEET,AIIMS & JIPMER along with Board Syllabus will be covered.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions, thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge, very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance not only in Competitive exams and Board Exams but for all Other Medical Entrance Exams, Science Olympiads & various Talent Search Exams like KVPY.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Board Mock Test Papers.
- ZenithTest Series (ZTS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of Medical Entrance exams. Special exam for achieving proficiency in the preparation of NEET.
- Medical Test Series (MTS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of Medical Entrance exams. Special Exam for achieving proficiency in the Preparation of NEET,AIIMS & JIPMER
- Master Assignments (MA): An exclusive fundamentals search based package of Top quality questions on Medical competitive exam pattern testing your understanding of the subject.
- Work Book (WB): collection of questions from various concepts of each and every chapter.(At the beginning of each Phase).
Classroom contact hours of approx. 834 hrs. i.e. 480 hrs. In XI & 354 hours in XII. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 950 hours which includes
- Doubt clearing classes.
- Rank Improvement Program.
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series.
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.