With Medical Competitive exams like NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER as the ultimate aim, this Program helps the student to excel in X Board, XII Boards, International Olympiads and national level scholastic exams like National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
In a Major Announcement, The National Testing Agency (NTA) – conducting body of the NEET entrance exam announced that the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be conducted through offline mode from 2019 Onwards and the exam will be conducted once in a year.
FIITJEE Medical prepares you for NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well all competitive as well as Entrance Exams.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for Medical entrance exams have also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVE
The goal of the program will be to get a Top Rank in Medical Entrance exams like NEET,AIIMS & JIPMER. The program will also help you score high marks in X & XII Boards & also prepare you for NTSE / KVPY and Other Scholastic Competitive Examinations. This Program will have a common platform which includes students aspiring for both Medical as well as Engineering Streams of Education. In addition, this program will also lay a strong foundation for International Olympiads by enhancing student’s potential. Students joining this program will have more time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for Medical entrance exams which will be their ultimate goal!
WHY THREE YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM ?
NTA has restricted the number of attempts for NEET. Students now just have three chances – one just after the XII board exams and the immediately in the next consecutive years. They should try to succeed in different Medical entrance exams in their first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky.
Now, with the increase in competition and keeping in mind that only three chances are available, especially in NEET & AIIMS, only the very talented students can succeed by starting their training in XI. But, if you do not have an inborn spark that can put you in Top rank students then you have no other choice but to start as early as class X to achieve the desired success in these medical entrance exams.
Three Year Classroom Program for Medical aspirants, 2021 for Students who are presently in Class IX (going to Class X) is the next best alternative.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER.
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on NEET, AIIMS & JIPMER).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: In class X Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Social Studies & Mental Ability will be covered for NTSE level while focus for NEET,AIIMS & JIPMER continues and in class XI & XII Physics, Chemistry & Biology will be covered.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions, thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge, very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance not only in Competitive exams and Board Exams but for all Other Medical Entrance Exams, Junior Science Olympiad & various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like,JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MTSE (Maharashtra) in class IX & NTSE Stage II in class X.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- NTSE & Board Mock Test Papers.
- All India Open Test Series for Target NTSE - You can check your current level of preparedness for Competitive exams and compete with Top students currently studying in class X through this Open Test Series, at the National Level which will also check the Fundamentals Preparation for Medical Entrance exams on the topics of class IX / X.
- NTSE Compendium: Question Bank with Answers of previous year papers.
- ZenithTest Series (ZTS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of Medical Entrance exams. Special exam for achieving proficiency in the preparation of NEET.
- Medical Test Series (MTS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of Medical Entrance exams. Special Exam for achieving proficiency in the Preparation of NEET,AIIMS & JIPMER
- Master Assignments (MA): An exclusive fundamentals search based package of Top quality questions on Medical competitive exam pattern testing your understanding of the subject.
- Work Book (WB): collection of questions from various concepts of each and every chapter.(At the beginning of each Phase).
Classroom contact hours of approx 965 hrs. i.e. (284 in class X, 401 in class XI & 280 in class XII) excluding
Doubt removal sessions
Rank Improvement Program (RIP)
Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
Test Analysis Sessions etc.